A couple of food and bev items of note (and that just couldn’t wait):
- The Columbia Area Career Center is preparing an early dose of tryptophan this year with their Thanksgiving Buffet fundraiser. It’s tomorrow in front of the Rock Bridge High School planetarium and a solid helping of turkey-day goodies runs just five bucks.
- The Root Cellar is starting to take turkey orders this week.
- Organizers are frantically putting together a homebrew festival for the very near future (November 16!). It’ll be out at Stephens Lake Park and feature live music and plenty of beer-sampling. Good times. Check out the website and Facebook page for more info.
- Dave Elman and Fretboard Coffee will be opening the doors on their new, brick-and-mortar location behind Ernie’s this Friday at 7am.
- Better load up on Sriracha while you still can…