This is my 1,000th post. Yee haw.
- 44% of Missourians say they buy artisanal cheese at least once a week.
- Las Margaritas (across from Rock Bridge H.S., on Corporate Lake) is for real, guys. Like, serious pressure on La Terraza in south Columbia real. Highly recommend the cochinita pibil tacos…and the molcajete’s better that La T’s.
- Jose Jalapeno’s Mexican Restaurant is open at the
Ice Chalet Galactic Fun ZoneLazer Lanes building.
- In movies, I highly recommend the beautifully animated and scored “A Monster in Paris” for the whole family.
- Even better – though not for the whole family – is “Django Unchained.” Love him or hate him, Tarantino always makes interesting films. Dialogue, music and dark comedy…plus, the bad guys always get theirs in the end. 100% recommend.
- Rodents of Unusual Size are eating Louisiana.
- Karl Welzein has written an ad he wants to run by Anheuser-Busch’s marketing team.